Enjoy limitless experience in Dubai, Dubai is such a great place for tourist with family and friends. When you are in Dubai you have more than 100 things to do, Dubai is a tourist paradise which is offering their tourist endless experience of entertainment,fun,quality dining,luxuries hotels, glamorous shopping malls, Arabian deserts, rugged mountains, sandy white beaches, green parks and much more. Dubai is the finest place on the planet for visitors. from all around the globe. Dubai is the second most famous destination for shopping apart from other countries. The United States is on top when comparing with Dubai. You will find your best ever experience with shopping in Dubai, Dubai arranges a lot of international events and festivals every year so that it cause more attraction for the tourists.
Best time to visit Dubai is between November and February, because during these months temperature of Dubai is very suitable for tourists, and after March to September temperature rise up, and you can’t spend your time outside your hotel i.e beaches or parks in day time under sun lights due to heavy heat.
Some Keynotes for the Dubai Tourists before they travel.
1) Currency in Dubai is AED.
2) Languages are spoken in Dubai : English, Arabic.
3) The temperature in Dubai : 41 Degree celsius.
Type of visas for visitors to Dubai.
Dubai visit Visa Types:
There are three types of Dubai visit visa.
- 14 days visit visa
- 30 days visit visa
- 90 days visit visa
In order to get Tourist visa for Dubai, there are various online websites, like their official website emirates.com or some other Dubai consultancies websites, you can simply need to visit their site and fill a form online and then submit require documents and pay their visa fee, fees can be vary as per their policy and agent to agent. But the best way for getting Dubai tourist visa is to find an agent or travel consultant around your area and speak to him about your requirement.
In order to get 30 days Dubai tourist visa, you must need following documents.
- Colour copy of your Passport first and last page.
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph, make sure the photo is colour and it is not blurred or unclear. (your face must be visible no mask, or texture background will not be accepted).
- Ticket of your airline (Confirmed air ticket) but it is not compulsory before applying for the tourist visa.
Or you can get information from your available tourist consultant regarding document requirements.
In order to get 90 Days Dubai Tourist Visa, the below documents requirement.
- Your airline confirmed flight tickets for Dubai.
- Friends/ Relatives residential proof of residing in Dubai.
- Friends/ Relatives passport copies who residing in Dubai.
- Friends/ Relatives invitation letter to you who residing in Dubai.
- Your friends or relatives who are residing in Dubai provide their contacts detail of two persons.
If you are applying online visa application for Dubai, follow these steps.
Visit emirates official website www.emirates.com.
- Fill up the form with all necessary fields carefully.
- After filling the form, review the form and correct the detail which you have to provide during filling up the order form. I.e Passport information, visa type, Airline, PNR, email address, Date of Birth, Nationality if you make any mistake during form filling then correct it.
- Upload require documents, as requested or as per requirements.
- Next step, make a payment, you need to pay fees which are required for Dubai visa, according to requirements you may pay later if you need to extend your visa.
- You have done almost, now let you wait for your visa approval. Keep check your email inbox.
Eligiblity for applying Visit visa for Dubai.
Yes, there is age criteria for Dubai tourist visa, for the male if they are older than 21 years and females who are below than 25 years old they need to apply visa for Dubai along with their husband, mother or father to make sure less chance of visa rejection.
Transportation in DUBAI.
Abra : Abra is just like a ferry where an Abra can carry 2 to 30 people on average and travel from one end to another end. The average fare in Abra is about AED 2 for adults and sometimes depends on timings.
Bus : If you are not in hurry then you can wait for some time on road and you can catch the public bus in Dubai. All buses in dubai is Air conditioned. The average charge for buses in dubai is around 4.10 AED.
Taxi : Taxi is the popular mode of transport in Dubai. Most of the people hire a taxi in Dubai as it bit cheaper when compared to other countries. The minimum fare for the taxi in Dubai is around 14 AED and you can travel from one end to another in 120 AED. So you can try taxi when you are ok with the budget.
Metro : Metro is famous for Locals, There are two metro trains namely Red line and Green line and these two are fully functioning now. The metro is very much cheaper when compared to buses and taxis. The average charges in metro rail will be around 2 AED. You can find much more information on Dubai metro here.
Frequently Asked Questions for Dubai Visit Visa.
1.If Passport Expiring soon, will I get Dubai tourist visa?
If your passport is not expiring in before 6 months after your arrival in Dubai then it is valid, in another case if your passport is expiring before six months you must renew your passport before applying visa for Dubai.
2.How can I receive visit visa ?
If you apply online then your visa will be emailed to you on your email address which you provided during visa application form. And if you apply visit visa through an agent or from travel agency consultant he will provide you a hard copy of visit visa.
3.The reason behind Dubai visa application rejected and why?
Dubai authorities can reject your visa application with no reason because they do not provide any details regarding the rejection to any person or agency in such matters. So nobody can tell you the specific reason of an unsuccessful application, but such cases are very rare. So no need to worry about it.
So once your visa is approved and you are ready to fly, there are famous things to do in Dubai.
Festivals & Events.
Beaches & water park.
And much more exciting things to do in Dubai.
Before arriving in Dubai you have to arrange hotel or apartment for your residence and stay. Dubai is world most premier destination so the government of Dubai and some private organizations are building new hotels. Dubai hotels and cost of living is very expensive but you can choose luxurious resorts desert or self-accommodation. In Dubai, there are the huge variety of hotels that suits every status of the person, like it can be affordable according to your expense. Famous hotels in Dubai such as Jumeirah, Al Sufouh, and Jumeirah are located along the fronts of the beach, and some business parks are near these hotels as well and famous hotels are just 30 minutes far from the airport.
When you are going to book your apartment or hotel in Dubai, you can find a number of hotels that you book online, like 7 stars, 5 stars, 3 stars, 2 stars or an apartment they also offer room expense with meal offer as well. So it is up to you that you are going with a meal or just hotel room deal only.
You can visit the above link and enter your duration of stay and you can find a number of good hotels in Dubai. You can also view their offers also.
Best Places to see in Dubai.
1) Burj Khalifa (160-story skyscraper and observation deck)
2) Burj AL Arab (tennis architecture and honeymoon spot)
3) Wild Wadi Water park (Outdoor water park with rides and slides)
4) Dubai Creek (Golf)
You can see many other locations in Dubai if you have patience. It’s just not a small island but also a great place to relax and make a honeymoon. There are millions of people around the world who visit Dubai every year mainly on tourism, business, meetings and etc. Tourism is one of the Main income sources for Dubai government when comparing with others.
You can Contact us at any time on our number 09542360296 for more questions if you have.
Top 10 places you should visit when you are in Dubai. Watch the Video Below.